Please contact us if you cannot find what you need or you need further assistance.
Here is an orderly way to go about shopping for life insurance:
- 1) Assess your needed life insurance amount.
- 2) Decide on the most appropriate policy type to meet goals (i.e. term, permanant, universal or variable universal).
- 3) Choose a good company by its financial strength ratings.
- 4) Get life insurance quotes to find a good price.
- 5) Look at ways to save money on life insurance.
Life insurance is a long-term proposition, so you should pay particular attention at time of purchase and throughout the life of the policy to the financial stability ratings of your life insurance company. Ratings indicate a company's ability to pay claims.